The undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. programs are open to students from all over the world. Currently, the enrollment of undergraduate students is roughly 180, MS program 110, and Ph.D. program 10. The undergraduate program, which provides fundamental and professional courses for students aiming to understand the fundamental knowledge and practical skills of the communications engineering, trains students to discover and solve problems, to cooperate with others in a project, and to understand the trends of industry. The master and Ph.D. programs, which provide academic training for students aiming to pursue an academic career in communications engineering at higher education or research institutions, are tailor-made to suit students' different needs in their future academic research. With the guidance from the advisers, curriculums are designed to best fit students’ needs in their future research direction.
- Application Deadline: fall semester beginning in September
- Language Proficiency: Basic oral and reading proficiency level in Chinese and intermediate/advanced level in English
- Guideline for International Student Application: http://ciae.ccu.edu.tw/ciaeenglish/admissions.html
- In addition to application data, an interview via SKYPE or Phone will be required and arranged
- For more information, please email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student applicants (for both Master and Ph.D. programs) could apply for the CCU scholarship covering tuition waiver and free on-campus accommodation. Competitive candidates could also apply for Research Assistant Funding (USD 200-330 per month, depending on respective advisory professor). PhD students will be given more research assistant funding. The average monthly living cost, excluding accommodation, in CCU is about USD 200 per month.
Prospective applicants should submit required documents to the university Office of International Affairs (OIA) as follows: application form, academic transcript, degree certificate and two recommendation letters. All the documents are required to be written in English version. For more details of the application procedure, please visit the OIA website: https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/ .